How To Get Your Relationship Back on Track With Healthier Communication
Has your relationship derailed? Does it feel off the tracks? Has your ability to communicate with your spouse or partner hit a wall? If so, this workshop is for you! Although every couple struggles from time to time, many couples find themselves in patterns and circular conversations that simply do not work. But let me tell you, the struggle is real. Both individuals and couples struggle to communicate in ways that are healthy and effective. Simply put – they want to communicate better and have a healthier relationship, they just don’t know how. Here’s how this workshop can help you get to a better place in your relationship.
- Are you struggling to find ways to build trust and communicate better?
- Do you find yourself having circular conversations that go nowhere?
- Do you know what your communication style is and how this affects your relationship?
- Do you lash out at your partner or spouse?
- Do you have a hard time listening to your partner or remembering what was said?
- Do you wait for your partner or spouse to finish talking so you can share your point of view?
- Are you often defensive in conversations?
- Do you ‘check out’ when your partner is telling you his/her complaints?
- Do discussions turn from something simple to something heated and volatile?
- Do you find it difficult to stay on topic and bring up multiple, previous issues?
- Do you wish you could communicate in ways that were healthier and more effective but you just don’t know how?
- Do you look at other couples and wonder how they can communicate so much better?
If you answered yes to most or all of those questions, then this workshop is for you!
This three hour intensive workshop will:
- Provide an overview of the different styles and patterns of communication.
- Explore your attachment style as it relates to your communication style.
- Provide skills and strategies to be a more effective communicator with your partner or spouse – or with anyone.
- Learn how to change your current process of communication – regardless of the issue at hand.
- Learn how to effectively implement these skills/strategies as they arise.
- Take a solution-focused approach to your relationship.
When: March 24, 2018
Where: Courtyard Jersey City Newport, 540 Washington Boulevard, Jersey City, NJ
Registration: Registration/Sign in will begin at 8:30. Breakfast will be provided from 8:30 to 9:00 am. Workshop will begin promptly at 9:00 am and end at 12:00 pm. There will be a Q &A session until 12:30 following the workshop. Pre-registration is required as space is limited. So reserve your spot now!
Cost: $ 95.00/person, $125.00/couple.
Cancellation Policy: Payment is due upon registration. If you cancel 72 hours before the workshop, there is a 100% refund. There is no refund if you cancel less than 72 hours prior to Saturday, March 24, 2018 at 9:00 am. If the workshop itself is cancelled for any reason, you will be notified promptly and will receive a 100% refund.
Please use the form below to register. In the alternative, you may complete and send in with payment our PDF registration form.
Please contact me at 917-715-6583 if you have any additional questions.