Are you satisfied with your life or are there sources of conflict? Would you be okay leaving things as is or are there some parts of your daily existence that need major improvement? Strife doesn’t have to be a constant part of your world. Instead, through coaching, I can teach you how to remove the obstacles that are preventing your growth while also maximizing the parts that you enjoy about your life so you can truly flourish. With my coaching, you can stop feeling like you are pushing the boulder up the hill by yourself and instead learn the skills necessary to live a better life.
As your life coach, I have an array of proven tools to remove obstacles, break bad habits, and set yourself on a different and better path so that you can reach life-fulfilling goals.
As an experienced life coach, I have coached numerous people throughout their successful lives, relationships, and careers. I also have helped to obtain significant results for many people.
Some of the areas that I focus on helping people with include the following:
- Creating positive work relationships through better and more effective communication
- Improving self-confidence, self-esteem, and self-worth
- Integrating (rather than balancing) all of the important people and things in your life to create a flow
- Teaching how to incorporate self-care into your life and how to put yourself when it is necessary to do so
My work as your life coach will involve an assessment of your core values and the areas of your life that are most essential. This might include your aspirations, career, your finances, your health, and your relationships. After this assessment, we create a specific and personalized action plan – just for you!
Why do the goals set by so many people fail to become a reality? Many times it’s because we let ourselves break the rules in small ways until eventually we are no longer following our resolution. My approach begins with asking clients what they would like their life to be, which often begins by asking the following questions:
- What do your ideal day and week look like?
- With what area of your life are you happy?
- What area of your life would you change if you could?
- How would a solution focused approach change your life?
A divorce coach is a trained professional who helps you navigate the dissolution of your marriage and arrive at where you would like to be when the divorce process is over. Divorce is much more than just a legal process, though. Divorce is several other things as well:
- Divorce is emotional. Divorce is full of many high and low emotional moments. As a divorce coach, I can help you make sure that your common sense controls and that you do not end up making decisions fueled by emotions.
- Divorce is financial. One of the most common negative feelings that people encounter during a divorce is uncertainty about everything including what their financial situation will be like when the marriage is over. Even if you retain the assistance of an experienced divorce attorney, it is still common to feel overwhelmed about what the future holds. Fortunately, a divorce coach can help.
- Divorce affects children. Another area of uncertainty during a divorce is how the end of a marriage will affect your children. As a divorce coach, I can help you understand the parenting issues that you are likely to encounter as well as develop plans to respond to these issues.
- Divorce is a process. If you do not understand how divorce, there is a risk that you might make lasting mistakes. As a divorce coach, I help you develop a solution focused approach to make sure that you both effectively resolve issues that arise as well as communicate properly with your former spouse.
Some of the most common issues that I help people with as a divorce coach include the following:
- Addressing the barriers that prevent you from moving forward
- Communicating more powerfully with your former spouse
- Establishing new financial goals to obtain financial independence
- Improving your self-confidence and self-esteem
- Maintaining a healthy relationship with your children
- Transitioning through and moving past the pain of divorce
- Switching from the use of “me” to “we” to create a more optimistic future
Do any of these issues resonate with you? Are you interested in obtaining the assistance of a divorce coach to help you through this difficult time? Contact me today by calling (917) 715 – 6583 or you can also reach me online at email@example.com to schedule a free 15 minute consultation during which time we will discuss your various goals associated with navigating your divorce as well as various ways to achieve them.
Whether its divorce or another obstacle, I can help you navigate the challenges in your life to make sure that you live the bigger, happier, and healthier life you deserve.
Also, because no two people are ever exactly the same, I offer both Individual and Package coaching sessions.
Coaching Sessions (Life and Divorce)
Single Sessions (One-Hour Phone or Video Consultation): During these sessions, we will discuss the specifics about your current situation. I will then offer practical feedback and suggestions, which are designed to make sure that you have the necessary tools to handle the situation on your own. A summary of our session is subsequently sent to you through email.
Packages. I offer three, five, or ten sessions with each sessions involving a one hour phone or streaming video consultation. I focus on making sure that each package offers as comprehensive and personalized a life action plan as possible. Email support following each session is also included.
Please read here for my fees.
Disclaimer: Divorce coaching is not legal advice. Nor is it a substitute for competent legal advice. Divorce and relationship coaching are also not psychotherapy and are not covered by your insurance provider.