Live A Better Life, Period.
What exactly is divorce coaching? A divorce coach, ‘coaches’ you throughout the process of your divorce. I can help you with co-parenting challenges and establish a healthy co-parenting strategy, help you manage the ups and downs and what feels like a roller coaster of emotions and loss of direction. I support you through your difficult times, provide guidance to create effective communication with your ex-partner (or soon to be ex), and expand and broaden your skills and most importantly your mindset to increase your sense of self, happiness, and new found independence.
As a divorce coach, I help clients:
- Improve their self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Move through and eventually past the pain of your divorce
- Separate the legal issues from the emotional ones
- Help you go from ‘We’ to ‘Me’ in a way that creates optimism for your future
- Communicate more effectively with your ex-spouse or partner and other family members (who are also affected by the divorce)
- Maintain a healthy relationship with your children so you are not burdened with guilt!
- Address the barriers that keep you stuck and prevent you from moving forward.
- Set new financial goals that promote financial security and stability.
Ask yourself these 3 questions:
- What does your ideal day look like?
- What does your ideal week look like?
- What would it look like if you took a solution focused approach to building a better life rather than looking at your life focused on the problems?
As your life coach, we address issues in your personal life or relationships that are holding you back. We examine what’s happening now, what’s working and not working, discover your obstacles and challenges, and create a course of action that gets you on a different and better path. I help you create how you want your life to be.
My key areas of expertise are:
- Creating loving relationships that work
- Improving self-confidence, self-worth and self-esteem
- How to integrate – not balance – all the important things and people in your life
- Self -care. How to put yourself first when its necessary.
I assess where you are and we discuss where you want to be as we examine what your core values and goals are so that we can design a specific and personal action plan – just for you! My Solution-Focused Approach will help you visualize and build the future you desire. We work through every aspect of this major transition in your life, from start to finish. I help guide you through the emotional ups and downs you face – so your life doesn’t feel like a roller coaster!
Coaching is an action-oriented process that helps you create and sustain meaningful changes in your life and are conducted using a safe and secure HIPAA platform.
But, because no two people are ever the same, I offer both Individual and Package coaching sessions.
Single Session (One-Hour Phone Consultation): We discuss the specifics of your current life situation or divorce. I then provide practical feedback and suggestions designed to give you the basic tools and encouragement you need to handle the situation on your own. Summary [outlining x, y, & z] of our session is sent via email.
Packages: Three, Five or 10 sessions available (Each session = One-Hour Phone Consultation). These packages are designed to create a comprehensive and personalized post-divorce or a life action plan. Email support following each session is included.
Disclaimer: Divorce coaching is not legal advice and is not a substitute for competent legal advice. Divorce and relationship coaching is not psychotherapy and is not covered by insurance.